no waiting time
↠ Ingredients ↞
- Lacinato kale, 2 bunches washed and torn into bite size pieces
- Raw garlic, micro-planned or minced
- Fresh lemon juice, 4 tablespoon
- Organic virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup
- Regular yellow mustard, 1 teaspoon
- Anchovy paste or 1 can, 2 teaspoon
- Worcestershire, 1 tablespoon
- Hemp hearts, 4 tablespoon
- Nutritional yeast, 2 tablespoon
- Pepper to taste
↠ Method ↞
- Prep kale and set aside in a large mixing bowl–you are going to want some room to work with.
- Combine garlic, lemon, olive oil, mustard, anchovy paste, and Worcestershire.
- Pour dressing over kale. Massage in dressing to leaves until tender and well distributed.
- Sprinkle with hemp hearts and nutritional yeast. Add a few cracks of pepper if you like.
*Experiment with different varieties of kale or swap in the classic romaine lettuce or mix greens in its place, just omit the massaging process if you choose a softer leaf.
*Top it off with some crunchy baked chickpeas or wild salmon for protein.
*This salad and dressing are so versatile, you can add any other veggies you choose. I like to to add ripe avocado and cherry tomatoes.
Recipes like this doing it for ya? 😉 Come hang in the online Salty Club kitchen. We have over 40+ recipes, nutrition guides and serving suggestions. Recipes are easy to prepare, easy to incorporate into your diet and always bearing in mind that BALANCE IS KEY. First week is free. $9.99 a month after that (no commitments. No obligations.)
Check it out >> HERE <<