AN ONLINE PROGRAM THAT KICKS ASS!
WHY JOIN THIS VIRTUAL TRAINING GROUP?
Developing a consistent physical training routine is like a dance for many of us; one step forward, one step back, forward, sideways, pause. Eh. I’ll try again next week. Or maybe the one after that. Some weeks we may feel highly motivated, while some other weeks, taking the trash out might be our longest walk. With five years of surf and yoga retreats under our belts and two years offering online classes, we’ve come to realize something: there are many women out there that really love moving, but lack direction. In order to unlock your full potential — and push yourself a little further — we believe that what you need is a weekly training program and a support crew. So here it is!
>> How do you stay motivated? We get asked a lot. Here is our answer: “I don’t negotiate with myself.— I just stick to the plan!”
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR ME IF:
- I need help to stay disciplined in my training.
- I want to step up my cardio and build endurance.
- I want improve my mobility, fluidity and flexibility.
- I want to lose weight and feel more at ease in my body.
- I need direction and would appreciate having a weekly plan laid out for me.
- I’d love to be part of a rad girl crew who also loves to sweat!
>> Are you ready to commit to YOURSELF for 6 weeks? A strong willingness to be part of this is all you really need.
We don’t believe we need machines to train: WE ARE THE MACHINES! Our approach to physical training is holistic, or 360 degrees; the mind needs to be stimulated, our food needs to be clean, our soul must feel alive and we must cultivate the agility of our body!
Our program is built with a variety of workouts alternating between high intensity bodyweight trainings, outdoor runs, yoga practices and mobility drills. Our GOAL is to allow you to develop strength, endurance, fluidity, balance, flexibility, focus and coordination simultaneously –resulting in incredible physical AND mental fitness.
HOW IT WORKS?
Every Sunday, you will receive your Weekly Training Plan. This plan features 5 movement sessions per week and a motivational talk:
- 1 High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) from the Salty Club
- 1 Yoga or Ginastica Natural video from the Salty Club
- 2 Outdoor Endurance trainings (1 x Run or Bike / 1 x Circuit)
- 1 Live Class (via Zoom) led by either Erika (Surf-Style training) or Ligia (Yoga) — and where the whole crew gets to train at the same time!
There is a specific day for each workout, but no given time; this means you can do it at any hour of the day, according to your own life schedule. The only workout that airs at a specific time each week is the LIVE Class! Saturday mornings at 10:30am Eastern Time (Montreal/New York) — If you cannot make it, no worries; you will always receive the replay link.
We will all be connected through a Facebook Group where you’ll find:
- Coach specifics on the workouts
- Your space to share your running route – when asked by the coach
- All the other members holding you accountable for this quest! No skipping the workout. 👀
Yoga mat, running shoes & a smartphone.
Recommended but optional: training watch
Erika Drolet: Ginastica Natural and Endurance building
Ligia Jimenez: Yoga & Recovery
Marie-Christine Amyot: High Intensity Trainings
- A Progressive Weekly Training Plan (x 6 weeks)
- 6 Live Classes (on Zoom)
- Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Motivational Talk
- Direct messaging with coaches Erika, MC & Ligia for any questions you might have (FR/EN)
- Training Playlists, Podcasts, Reading suggestions and more to keep you hyped!
Program runs for 6 weeks
July 5th – August 15th, 2021
Registration closes on Saturday July 3rd, at the stroke of midnight!
Early Bird: $79 (that’s $1.88 /day)
ALREADY A SALTY MEMBER?
Pay only $59 👉 Check your emails for VIP discount code!
Got more questions? Get in touch.