It’s not because we prefer getting salty or spending some time on our yoga mat that we don’t take your privacy seriously. We know how important it is to build trust with our customers and the Salty Souls community. To us, that includes treating you fairly and with respect and this means we attach a particular importance to protecting the personal information that you share with us.
By using our Services, you consent to this Policy.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. We will post the revisited Policy on our website.
What information do we collect from the people that use our Services?
For the purpose of this Policy “personal information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains.
We collect your personal information in several ways, including when you book a trip or purchase a product, contact the Salty Souls Experience Dream Team, subscribe to a newsletter or participate on our social media sites.
Depending on the circumstances, here are some types of personal information that we may collect about you:
- Your name;
- Your contact information, including your telephone number, physical address and email address;
- Your date of birth, sex and nationality;
- Your job title;
- Information about your interests and who you are, your surfing experience and your yoga and meditation practice (we want to get to know you! ☺);
- Information about your travel information, including your passport number (flight number, date of travelling, etc.);
- Data such as IP address, device and location, website you visited.
How do we use your personal information?
We only use your personal information for the purpose of providing you the service you need. In other words, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To finalize reservation or purchase of a product or a service;
- To respond to your request of information;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our Services in order to serve you better (in other words, we log your visits and use of our Services);
- To send you emails regarding your order or other products and services;
- For any other purposes as required or permitted by law.
We will keep your personal information as long as you are active with our Services.
You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools. Since all browsers are different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to guide you. The choice is yours but if you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly
How do we share your personal information?
We share your data across our different Services to be able to identify you using cookies or similar technologies as described above.
We do not sell or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. However, may share your personal information with others to help us provide our Services (maintenance, analysis, legal requirement, fraud detection, marketing and development) who may be located in Canada or other jurisdictions or countries. They will have access to your personal information only for what is necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not to disclose or use it for other purposes. We may also share information when it is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights property or safety.
Any information you share or any content you post on our Services can be read, collected or used by other users. We are not responsible for the information you choose to post or for any content you receive as a result of sharing such information. To request removal of your personal information from those forums, contact us at email@example.com. If we are not able to accommodate you, we will let you know the reason why.
How do we protect your personal information?
The security and confidentially of your personal information is important to us. We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data such as HTTPS. We also monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We will do our best to protect your personal information but because stuff happens, we can’t guarantee 100% security of your data.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our Services.
Links to other sites
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, if you would like access to the personal information about you held by us, if you have any complaints or other inquiries, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.