WORK OPPORTUNITY – Join our Dream Team!
Yoga Teacher & Facilitator
The Saltyz are looking for a qualified yoga teacher and facilitator to join our dream team in Ecuador this Winter (and hopefully many more seasons!). A tropical heart that embodies the same spirit and mission as we have, and who’s ready to share her highest vibes.
We are not looking for a simple asana teacher, but rather for an outspoken, caring, dynamic and magical being that can confidently lead our fellow yogis through the full spectrum of the practice (pranayama, meditation, mantras, etc), and make it accessible to all levels.
Moreover, our desire is to find a knowledgeable and passionate woman that can share her wisdom through 1 or 2 empowerment workshops she will have designed, to help our girls move towards deeper layers of self-discovery. (We will provide guidance on that aspect).
Last but not least, this facilitator will also have the mission to help in the good unfolding of the retreat, and make sure the attendees are having the experience of a lifetime!
From Jan. 24th to March 3rd, 2019 (7 weeks)
You will be teaching daily during three x 9-day retreats // 5 days off between each retreat.
- Jan.26th to Feb.3rd
- Feb. 9th to 17th
- Feb. 23th to March 3rd
- Certified 200hrs YTT or more
- 1+ year experience teaching yoga
- Experience & ease leading a group experience, retreat, camp, or equivalent
- Experience in traveling, getting out of your comfort zone
- CPR training (1-day)
- Fluent in English. French & Spanish is an asset
$800USD / retreat ($2400USD total)
Accommodation provided during the whole period (Jan. 24th to March 3rd, 2019)
Food provided on retreat days
*Flight ticket and travel insurance not covered.
HOW TO APPLY?
To have a complete application we need:
1- A short video (3 mins maximum!) where you will:
- Introduce yourself – What’s your background, training and teaching experience.
- Tell us what you know about the Salty Souls Experience.
- What makes you different from the other yoga teachers & how you think you would be a great addition to the #DreamTeam.
- Tell us what impact/mark do you want to leave in this world?
2- A written brief of 2 empowerment workshops you would feel comfortable to lead.
3- Your resume.
>>> Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Yoga teacher position ” as the subject of your email.
If you get selected through the first round, you’ll hear back from us via email after the application period is over.
Erika Drolet -cofounder and yoga teacher- will set a Skype meeting with you for a short interview.
September 5th, 2018.
Looking forward to meeting you!